PCI-1780 is a general purpose multi-channel counter/timer card for the PCI bus. It targets the AM9513 to implement the counter/timer function by CPLD. It provides eight 16-bit counter channels, 8 digital outputs and 8 digital inputs. Its powerful counter functions cater to a broad range of industrial and laboratory applications.
The card features 12 programmable counter modes, to provide one shot output, PWM output, periodic interrupt output, and to measure the frequency and the pulse width. The PCI-10168 shielded cable works well with PCI-1780 to reduce noise. Its wires are all twisted pairs, and the input signals and output signals are separately shielded, providing minimal cross talk between signals and the best protection against EMI/EMC problems.
Main Feature :
- 8 independent 16-bit counters
- 8 programmable clock source
- 8 digital TTL outputs and 8 digital TTL inputs
- Up to 20 MHz input frequency
- Multiple counter clock source selectable
- Counter output programmable
- Counter gate function
- Flexible interrupt source select
- BoardID™ switch