The HPC-7242 series is a 2U rackmount chassis designed for digital surveillance or SCADA(Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) server applications which have high storage demand. With the latest in industrial design, the HPC-7242 represents a breakthrough from the traditional, rigid concept of industrial PCs, and provides users with both a high-performance and a state-of-the-art operating platform. This series supports versatile ATX/MicroATX motherboards, with a highly efficient switching power supply and easy-to-maintain cooling fans. The series provides four SAS/SATA HDD trays, which provide a flexible solution for data storage. Other data storage options include one slim-type drive bay for optical disk drives, and two 2.5″ drive bay for internal hard drive disk. The unique alarm module monitors system status such as power, HDD, temperature, fan, and LAN, to minimize system downtime. Meanwhile, system fan’s rotation speed increases or decreases depending on high or low temperature inside the chassis, to minimize system noise while light system loading. A wide range of standard computing peripherals can be integrated with these chassis to accommodate robust applications in rugged environments, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Supports ATX motherboard with dual processors
- Four shock-resistant hot-swap disk trays supporting 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATAdrives for RAID 5/10 application, one slim ODD, and two 2.5″ internal drives
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports
- Supports 80plus single or redundant power supply up to 700W
- Front-accessible system fan without opening top cover for easy maintenance
- LED indicators and audible alarm notification for system fault detection
- Built-in Intelligent System Module enabling whole system fan control and remote manageability